06 July 2010

New House Pictures

So, I finally uploaded the pictures from my camera to the computer.
I present, the new apartment...in all its glory...

actually, since there are many pictures I'll be lazy and just give you a link to the pictures.

one moment, here it is: http://picasaweb.google.com/jeremy313/NewApartmentAndOtherPicturesOnTheCameraAtTheSameTime?authkey=Gv1sRgCP26r63ckemMTA#
(for some extra fun, count how many pictures Bridget managed to show up in. She is continually around every corner. )


Something else we thought was worth mentioning. So last week, we went to TacoTime. I had never been before and thought it was something like Del Taco or Taco Bell. I walked in and saw that their burritos cost 3 times as much as TB and thought that was weird. Anyway we ordered and their food was ACTUALLY good. Surprising even. So, I just wanted to give the Draper/Sandy TacoTime a shout out for having edible food. It was really fresh and tasty.

We took Bridget to the fireworks in Sandy and she behaved very well in a crowd of thousands. She wasn't spooked by the fireworks either. Perhaps she was just distracted by the roasted chicken bones she was permitted to pick clean after I had picked as much as I could.

I have been promoted from Order Picker to Production Order Picker Team Lead and will soon be hired on as a full-time employee rather than just a full-time temp. It is quite a promotion as my title gained three whole words and I now have underlings. :) My supervisor told me that as an Integra-Core employee I would have "bennies."

"What are bennies" I asked, intrigued.

"Benefits, you know, so you can start a family." he said with a wry grin.

"Oh, yeah, I guess its about time for that, right?" I joked.

"Yes...it is." he responded as he walked away.


Until later,

2 comments:

kevinandbarbie said...

Can't wait to visit your new home. It really looks nice.
Dad

Mitch & Keri said...

Hey Xan! Looks like things are going well for you guys.