26 April 2010

Gradieachion

First of all dear lovely blog-reader friends, I realized I have been a silly person for the last few months. I enabled comment moderation but thought I had set it up to e-mail me when someone commented on our blog. Therefore, for the past 4 posts I simply figured no one loved me. I just found out that people actually HAD been commenting today...and published them. Let's just say I'm taking that little feature off and thank you so much for reading/commenting! Yay. People do love us after all!!! :)

Second of all, I thought it was worth mentioning that my lover and I finished college. Look how cute we are!!!  

It was super fun.  Both of our families came.  Activities consisted of dinners, two lovely beautiful bike rides with my parents and I, going to the graduation ceremonies (duh), a tumbling birthday party for Caitlin, hanging out at our apartment, RUNNING A HALF MARATHON, and more.  I must say that racing through the Thanksgiving Point tulip gardens, golf course, and past a bunch of moo-ing cows was beautiful and wonderful.  The weather was exactly perfect, and I got a free stretch/massage at the end.

Jeremy loves me.  He bought me a scooter!  Isn't she beautiful!?!?!  It's a blue 2006 Yamaha Vino 125cc.  I LOVE it and I'm even legal driving a motorcycle now.  I never thought that would happen.  When we first got married I promised Jeremy that he would never own a motorcycle due to their dangerosity.  Now I can't really talk.  I expect he'll have one in a few months.



So we're done.  I start my job next Monday.  Jeremy finds out next month whether he gets into Washington Medical School this year or needs to reapply next year and makes a job decision accordingly.  And it's summer!

Look at my rat in the flowers.  Even she's excited.

3 comments:

Brooke Trogdon said...

Congratulations! Graduating is an awesome accomplishment.

Barbie said...

The weekend was the best ever. We did pack it full, didn't we. Thanks for letting us 'hang out' at your cute apartment. We are very blessed!


And you are loved!!!!

Merry said...

So, I didn't look very carefully at the picture until you said, "Look at my rat in the flowers. For some reason I thought it was a bunny, and I thought it was so cute. And I still do! Just now I know it's your rat!