07 March 2010

Dorky Things I Want for My Birthday


1) A leash for the dog I am going to run with soon (i.e. when I get a dog). I would of course want purple or black. You may click on the picture to link to the site if you're curious. That way I can look like a dork but still at least get to use my arms!

2) HUGE containers to store flour and sugar and such. Like the containers Barbie has.

3) Good makeup. Nice makeup. Including concealer, foundation and eyeshadow. I have no idea where to start. I buy the cheapest stuff I can find at the grocery store. It's just not doing it for me anymore.

4) THIS sexy running skirt in fuschia with THIS matching shirt of course :) I'd go medium.

5) A chocolate lab/pointer mix like this one of course. Yes, I know that's not possible JUST yet. In 3 months maybe, though?

I think that's enough fantasizing for one day.

2 comments:

Barbie said...

Ok, I love that you left your dorky birthday list. And I love all the dorky things on yor birthday list. I guess that means I'm dorky too. :)

I'll have to hook up with Jeremy ding out what he is getting you! I'm excited. I love birthdays. And Christmas. And any other gift giving times. Oh joy.
Barbie

Emma and Dan said...

I love the skirt! Hope you get the *very cool* leash belt for your imaginary dog. :)
Happy early birthday to you and happy late bday to Jeremy (and Sam of course)!